AGG Consulting offers full Capture Planning and Proposal Support, including:
- Coordination support and advice during Capture Planning (pre-RFP positioning and proposal planning)
- Detailed and timely RFP analysis and compliance matrices
- Development of proposal schedules
- Daily tracking of actions and clear communication to all proposal contributors
- Review team support and coordination, including post-review team recovery
- Compliance management, volume cross-talk management
- Production support
Commercial proposal writing, for government and corporate clients
- Proposal storyboarding and outlining
- Strategic, client-focused writing for technical approach, past performance, resume, and management sections
- Concise and persuasive writing for capabilities statements and Requests for Information
Non-profit Grant Writing:
We also offer assistance as you Develop a Proposal Capability within your organization. We provide advice for new proposal groups, or for existing proposal groups looking to streamline and reorganize for more effective proposal management:
- End-to-end strategic planning, writing, editing, and production of grant proposals
- Creative and client-tailored grant proposal writing, including letters of inquiry, grant summaries, program objectives and details, past performance, resumes, funding profiles, and budgets
- Evaluation of current proposal capabilities, from step-by-step proposal procedures to how your proposal process fits into the current sales cycle.
- Creation of new or revised proposal processes, performed in close collaboration with all stakeholders. Our proposal plans are tailored to the organizationís needs, resources, and size.
- Documentation and training of the new processes, whether through web-based seminar, hands-on training during a proposal, or at individual offices.